Be Inspired: Meet Ange Kagame, 23, she is the second child and only daughter of President Paul Kagame of Rwanda. The stunning and gorgeous Philanthropist is positively impacting her country…
She is a strong advocate for empowering women, a strong advocate of education and eradication of poverty as well emphasising disease immunization campaigns.
Ange Kagame is a patron of various charitable organisations and women empowerment, disease immunization campaigns, education and eradication of poverty are things she is passionate about…
Ange Kagame’s mother, Jeannette Kagame the first lady of Rwanda is also very passionate about charity work. Some of her charities includes Imbuto Foundation, OALFA (Organization of African first Ladies against HIV/AIDS), PACFA (Protection and Care of Families against HIV/AIDS) (now known as Imbuto Foundation)
According to reports, in addition to her local dialect and English Ange Kagame speaks fluent French as well.
Such an inspiration! Beauty, brains and Philanthropist, Keep up the good work Ange!
Photo credit: Ange Kagame fan page (Instagram)/Ange Kagame
- Celebs who give back
- Janet Jackson and Wissam welcome baby Boy
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Akon Lighting Africa Bringing Electricity To Million Households In Africa
- African Fashion: I Love African Print
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- You cannot predict the future: Young Obama with his grandmother Kenya
- Africa youngest pilot
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Young African Female Pilots and more
- Married For 35 years With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers….
- African Celebs Birthday here
- 50 Year old Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Mario Balotelli gives 50% of his salary to poor children…