Ghanaian professional footballer/ Al-Ahli Dubai F.C.striker Asamoah Gyan has been found guilty of having ‘unethical hair’ under United Arab Emirates Football Association guidelines.
The captain of the Ghanaian national team who just returned from AFCON in Gabon is one of the 46 players to have broken the UAE football association rules.
According to report, the former Sunderland striker’s signature ‘mohawk’ hair style is deemed as un-Islamic by some conservative Muslims. Some Islamic teachings ban “Qaza” hairstyles (where only part of the head is shaved)….other players might include Omar Abdulrahman
— Ahdaaf (@ahdaafme) February 14, 2017
Do you think ‘Baby Jet’ should cut his hair/leave the team or just cover it?
- Janet Jackson and Wissam welcome baby Boy
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Akon Lighting Africa Bringing Electricity To Million Households In Africa
- African Fashion: I Love African Print
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- You cannot predict the future: Young Obama with his grandmother Kenya
- Africa youngest pilot
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Young African Female Pilots and more
- Married For 35 years With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers….
- African Celebs Birthday here
- Mario Balotelli gives 50% of his salary to poor children…