The Gambia has banned the internet and international phone calls as presidential elections are held
According to reports, tension is mounting in Gambia as election commission sets to announce the election results. The Incumbent President Yahya Jammeh, who has been in power for 20 years and seeking to be in power for the 5th time has warned natives on post election violence,
The banning of all internet and international phone calls in The Gambia has left many families in the Diaspora very worried and scared as they can’t get in touch with their family nor loved ones.
One can only pray and hope for smooth transfer of power during this 2016 Gambia elections.
- The most spectacular oceanside venue for hire in Ghana
- Ghana Election 2016 Countdown: Nana Akufo Addo vs John Mahama
- First Africans On Earth
- President John Mahama of Ghana inaugurated the newly built Cape Coast Kotokuraba Market
- Why Ghana is fast becoming a hub for African Americans…
- Happy Birthday President John Dramani Mahama
- Celebs who give back