The funeral ceremony of the late renowned fashion designer was at the forecourt of the State House on Friday, May 30. The solemn ceremony was attended by several dignitaries, including politicians, actors, chiefs, models, as well as colleague fashion designers. He will be eternally laid to rest after cremation on Saturday, 31st May at Senya Bereku in the Central Region at a private interment by his family. The family has announced that the attire for the funeral ceremony should be anything made by the late fashion designer or any fashionable outfit. Internationally-acclaimed Ghanaian fashion designer Kofi Ansah was a founding member and a past president of the Federation of African Designers and was one of foremost Ghanaian fashion designers to have received international recognition. Kofi Ansah Damirifa Due!
About The Author
November 9, 2014
December 11, 2015
February 13, 2015
February 6, 2015
- The best way to Generate a superb Convincing Conversation?
- Tips to college freshmen regarding how to become successful – stay clear of problems with lecturers
- 10 School Suggestions for Sophomore College students
- List Advantages on School Programs
- Football Spotlight: Samuel Inkoom Joins FC Dunav Ruse…