3Check out Favour Tours – Kenyan Safaris Trusted Partner’s Wide Variety of Holiday Offers
5 DAYS SAFARI TO MT. KENYA NATIONAL PARK /LAKE NAKURU PARK /NAIROBI
Day 1: Nairobi /Mt Kenya – Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport will be picked by our driver guide and after greetings and introductions, are driven towards the Kenya highlands and at far can see the Aberdare ranges. On the way stop at the Equator, which is the imaginary line that divides the world in two, also enjoy fascinating sights of Mt. Kenya (2nd tallest mountain in Africa). Arrive in Nanyuki at the foot of Mt Kenya
in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the Sportsman Arms hotel.
Day 2: Mt Kenya – After early breakfast, departs to Mt Kenya Game Park, Sweet waters ranch for game drives. Mt Kenya is popular for much wildlife such as lions, elephants, monkeys, cheetahs, leopards and chimpanzees. The park has also many species of birds such as sunbirds, eagles, hawks and various types of indigenous old trees. Dinner and overnight at the Sportsman Arms hotel.
Day 3: Mt Kenya /Nakuru – After early breakfasts check out and heads to Lake Nakuru in the Great Rift Valley. After morning breakfast check out from the hotel and on the way pass in Nyeri town Central Kenya regions. You visit the Lord Baden Powell site and grave side. Baden Powell from England is the world famous founder of the Scouting Movement in 1907 and started the same in Kenya in 1910. He died in Kenya in 1941 and was buried in Nyeri town near the Aberdare forests that is facing Mt Kenya. Later proceed to Lake Nakuru and arrive late in the afternoon and have time to check in your hotel. Dinner and overnight at the Top Cliff Lodge.
Day 4: Nakuru – After breakfasts take packed lunch and proceed for whole day game drive in this park commonly referred as the best bird’s paradise on planet earth. This park has millions of birds including the pink flamingoes as well as other birds such as pelicans, heron, fish eagles and ducks. You will also see some rare animals like buffaloes, jackals, white rhinos, zebras and Rothschild giraffes. Dinner and overnight at Top Cliff Lodge.
Day 5: Nakuru /Nairobi –After breakfast proceeds to Nairobi and pass through the Great Rift Valley. You have a stopover at the view point and can see from far Mt Longonot, the only mountain in the Rift Valley bend that has a crater at the top. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon and after lunch visit Kenya National Museum where most of country old history and culture are preserved. Later in late afternoon are dropped off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
2 pax cost @ Usd 3250 / 4 pax cost @ Usd 5900 / 6 pax cost @ Usd 7950 / 10 pax cost @ 12250
N/B – The above quoted costs are NETT and for (MINIMUM 2 PAX).
- Cost includes a roof pop up tour van 4 x 4 for game viewing, fuel, full board accommodation, meals, park fees, Amref air rescue, bottled water, government taxes; driver guides allowances and games drives.
- Payments: 80 % in advance, balance 3- 4 weeks before starting the safari.
- Above cost does not include any programmes not mentioned above, e.g. balloon safaris, personal effects, international flights, tips and souvenirs.
For more exciting safaris, please check: www.favourwildlifesafaris.com
- Accommodations costs indicated above are Full Board in budget hotels and camps.
- Above mentioned hotels accommodations are not guaranteed until booked and paid for. Early room booking is vital especially during high season (July – December).
- Favour Tours & Safaris is a bonded company hence quality service delivery is guaranteed Part of our proceeds goes back to the community.
For all enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL : +254 (0)202517946,+254-722623374, +254-735394310,+254-786607963
Simply Quote Discount Code ‘ACUK’ ThankYou!
‘’ Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world “ Gustave Flau