MANDELA WASHINGTON FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE
- October 7, 2014- Application opens
- November 5, 2014: Application deadline
- January–February 2015: Semifinalists interviewed by local U.S. embassies and consulates
- April 2015: Applicants are notified of their status
- May 2015: Visa processing for finalists
- Mid-June 2015: Fellowship starts in the United States
The Mandela Washington Fellowship is conducted as a merit-based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Chosen semifinalists will be interviewed by the U.S. embassies or consulates in their home countries. If selected for an interview, applicants must provide a copy of their passport (if available) or other government-issued photo identification to verify eligibility… Click here to apply.
Apply today – Transform your tomorrow!
Source: U.S Embassy