Applications are now being accepted into the Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2015.
Application form for the scholarships can be downloaded here or click the download tab. Completed application form, along with an attached coloured passport photograph of the applicant should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs).
Criteria for Award
Potential beneficiaries must:
- Be entering into a Master’s programme in Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
- Possess a 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international travel passport valid for at least one year after September 2015
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2015 if selected
The Application Process
The application form is to be completed and submitted along with a coloured recent passport photo of the applicant. Documents are not to be attached to the form as these will not be accepted. Applications into the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme will be received only via email at email@example.com. Exceptions will be given only to applicants with ‘special needs’.
Application deadline is midnight on Friday, 21st November 2014. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
Apply today – Transform your tomorrow!