TBT: Be inspired: A professor from Université de Bouaké in Ivory Coast’s photo has gone viral as ‘Hero Of The Week’. Being a professor he knows the importance of education and wanted to help a young determined mum concentrate on her exams, he helped his student by carrying her baby on his back so she can write her exams… Now that’s a real man!
The prof’s act of kindness reminds us the following: Leadership is about helping other people to succeed –
‘A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.’
‘Be the person that makes others feel special. Be known for your kindness and grace’.
Also below is the main Tweet from the User @adewryght and others about the Hero Of The Week
— AdeCreates™ (@adewryght) June 27, 2016
— Nnenna (@nnenna) June 27, 2016
Thanks prof for restoring faith and kindness in humanity!
The photo of this kind professor was first shared by @adewryght on twitter.
Credit: Twitter user @adewryght
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- You cannot predict the future: Young Barack Obama with his paternal grandmother Sarah Onyango Obama in Kenya
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Young African Female Pilots and more