Adebayo Ogunlesi, the Nigerian businessman who led Gatwick Airport Acquisition has been appointed into Donald Trump’s Economic Advisory Team.
This is not the first time that Adebayo Ogunlesi, the chairman and managing partner of Global Infrastructure Partners, a $5.64billion New York-based private equity firm, which invests in infrastructure assets has made history.
Few years ago, Nigerian industrialist Adebayo made history as when he led Gatwick Airport Acquisition. The Gatwick deal believed to be around £1.455 billion agreement was with BAA Airports Limited.
Other members of the forum include:
Mary Barra, chairwoman and CEO, General Motors
Doug McMillon, president and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic
Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Rich Lesser, president and CEO, Boston Consulting Group
Larry Fink, chairman and CEO, BlackRock
Bob Iger, chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company
Paul Atkins, CEO of Patomak Global Partners, former commissioner of the Securities
Stephen Schwarzman (forum chairman), chairman, CEO, and co-founder of Blackstone.
Photo credit: Adebayo Ogunlesi (Facebook)
- All About Nigerian businessman Adebayo Ogunlesi
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- The most spectacular oceanside venue for hire in Ghana
- First Africans On Earth
- President John Mahama of Ghana inaugurated the newly built Cape Coast Kotokuraba Market
- Why Ghana is fast becoming a hub for African Americans…
- Happy Birthday President John Dramani Mahama
- Celebs who give back