Global News: Congratulations are in order! Janet Jackson and husband Wissam Al Mana have welcomed their first child! their new son is called Eissa Al Mana …both mother and son are doing well…
First celeb baby of 2017!
You may remember Janet Jackson, 50, had to postponed her ‘Unbreakable’ world tour from the 9th until spring in 2016. The singer took to her Instagram page on Christmas Eve last year (2016) to make the announcement below: ”Hey you guys… Happy Holidays to each and every one of you. I need you to know, I learned today, from my doctors that I must have surgery soon. It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring. Every date will be rescheduled. Please hold on to your tickets. They will be honored in a special way when the new schedule is announced. Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time. There will be no further comment. I love you all so much and am ever grateful for your understanding and your love. Gon’ b alright.” Janet Jackson
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- African Fashion: I Love African Print
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- You cannot predict the future: Young Barack Obama with his grandmother Sarah in Kenya
- Africa youngest pilot
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Young African Female Pilots and more
- Married For 35 years With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers….
- African Celebs Birthday here
- 50 Year old Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Mario Balotelli gives 50% of his salary to poor children…