Is it time to change your job? We would like to hear from you. We’re Hiring!!!
Bellachose (AC), is a fast growing company, dedicated to bringing virtual reality, education and entertainment to all ages particularly targeting students, medical professionals.
Available is the position of a Project and program manager who would be responsible for working with management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of Virtual Reality Programs.
We are looking for an experienced Virtual Reality Programmer and manager to join the team to deliver end to end programs and projects in variety of technical domains across network WAN
• Manage portfolios of projects and programs
• Manage projects/initiatives over multiple technical domains.
• coordinates and oversee implementation of the project and programmes
• plans the stages of the projects and programmes, reviews actions and amends plans
• coordinates and supervises the activities of the project/programme team
• monitors progress including project/programme budget, timescale and quality
• Drive the delivery process in a complex, matrix manner.
• coordinate and oversees implementation of the projects and programmes
• report on projects and programmes to senior management and/or clients
• Meet project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for manage associated risks.
• Coordinates with other IT project managers to implement project tasks.
Position if full time permanent, salary is £36,000