INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE SODEKWA TWINS
Social media continues to bring interesting people into our lives. Currently popular is the terrifyingly identical Sodekwa twins from South Africa.
Anelisa and Asanele Sodekwa, 21, are identical twins that are using social media to share makeup and hairstyle tips as well as parts of their lives.
They stand out for pulling each other’s leg and their identical looks & voices, especially when they speak at the same time.
With thousands of followers on Instagram and YouTube, they were receiving a lot of questions about her lives, so they decided to answer them in a single YouTube video. Here are some interesting facts about them.
- Anelisa’s favourite colour is grey, while Asanele’s favourites are pink and black.
- Neither of them are animal persons, but Asanele finds tigers to be very cute for some reason.
- They are currently pursuing education at varsity in advanced management.
- In high school, their favourite subject was history and the least favourite was math.
- Asanele says she would name her daughter Kenya and her son Africa, should she have children in the future.
- Anelisa used to play football as a kid, while Asanele liked to play hockey.
- Asanele’s favourite movies are Love in Basketball and Pretty Woman. Anelisa likes the movie Think Like a Man.
- Asanele is currently in a relationship, while Anelisa left it ambiguous and preferred not to answer. In addition, this is Asanele’s first relationship.
- They have a 15 year old brother.
- They describe their fashion styles as simple, not sticking to the trends too much (knowing that they are going to phase out anyway).
- Asanele’s celebrity crush is the young American model Broderick Hunter; meanwhile Anelisa expresses her crush on Wiz Khalifa.
- Their biggest turn-offs in the opposite sex are: bragging too much and lack of hygiene.
- They also add that they are attracted to educated minds.
- They both would like to read minds if they could choose to have a superpower.
If you want to follow their adventures, follow @sobekwatwins on Instagram.
Photo Credit: Anelisa and Asanele Sodekwa (Instagram)