‘They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength…’
Though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:3
After trying for nearly 40 years to get pregnant, 59-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman Akosua Budu Amoako, has finally given birth to her first child, Isaiah Somuah Anim jr. on 15 June at Bellevue Woman’s Center in Niskayuna, near Albany.
According to reports, Akosua Budu Amoako decided to undergo IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) after getting to know that a 60-year old woman in Ghana has given birth to triplets using fertility treatments. Initially her GP wasn’t too keen because of her age. However, Akosua Budu Amoako and her husband Isaiah Somuah Anim persuaded him. This reminds us that we should never give up easily.
Both the baby and mother are doing well. We wish the Anim family Huge congrats and God’s blessings!
Photo credit: Ghana News/Albany News
Olukorede Obamo 52, gives birth to her firstborn. ”I decree supernatural restoration of whatever you may have lost in your life…Whatever appears pitiable around your life is turned to envy in Jesus name” Pastor Faith Bankole…
Credit: Pastor Faith Bankole
A Nigerian couple welcomed sextuplets into the world at VCU Medical Center on 11 May 2017 after trying to conceive for 17 years, …. According to reports, it took a team of 40 to make the delivery possible.
Ajibola Taiwo and her husband Adebayo Taiwo are now blessed with three girls and three boys.
Photo Credit: News Express Nigeria
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- 60-year-old woman gives birth after 31 years of marriage
- 58-year-old woman has given birth to her firstborn
- Mother, Son and Wife to be all Doctors
- oldest woman to ever give birth to quadruplets!
- More inspirational stories
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Married For 35 years With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers….
- 51 Year old Janet Jackson gives birth