Can You Trust Your Co-workers? This is a simple question yet very tricky and challenging to answer.
Are your colleagues trustworthy?
You should be very careful what you tell your colleagues and your boss, just go to work get the job done period! Don’t EVER trust ANYONE at work!
- Always remember Nepotism, cronyism and favouritism still exist
- Don’t ever trust your boss!
- Don’t ever co-workers!
- Racist colleagues and managers are being backed my managers
- Remember someone is always watching/monitoring you
- Keep your love and sex life to yourself
- Never get involved in stupid office politics
- Your colleagues tell on you
- Managers plays favourites
- Don’t talk about your private life for jealousy sake
Are your co-workers sad miserable, insecure, jealous, envious, hypocrites, bitter, miserable, vindictive, attendtion seeking and back stabbing dangerous wolfs in a lamps face?
Be careful DONT TRUST ANYONE AT WORK!
Have you had any bad experience with a Back-Stabbing Coworkers? would love to hear from you.
- Esther Mbabazi: First Rwanda Female Pilot…
- Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia Kalenga Wins Rising Star Award…
- Favour Odozor, Graduates as Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot
- Youngest African Pilot
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- You cannot predict the future: Young Barack Obama with his paternal grandmother Sarah Onyango Obama in Kenya
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Young African Female Pilots and more
- Besa Mumba: Zambia’s Youngest Commercial Pilot