Award-winning Filmmaker/Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah is a year older today! Join African Celebs in wishing this talented and brilliant African actor an amazing birthday! Wishing Ramsey Nouah God’s richest blessings on his birthday and every day.
Born on 19th December 1970 in Lagos, Nigeria, Ramsey Nouah was first seen in ‘Fortunes’ Nigerian TV series….
He starred in his first major Nollywood movie Silent Night, since then her has featured in over 150 movies including: Rip Off, Dangerous Twins, Camouflage, Emotional Crack, Super love, Fugitive, Love Affair, Coming to South Africa, The Battle of Love,Weekend Getaway, Camouflage,30 Days in Atlanta, Reloaded ,
Ramsey Nouah is so passionate about Nigerian movie industry, ahead of the 2015 Oscars, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), approved a twelve-man committee of Nollywood stakeholders, the Nigerian Oscars Selection Committee (NOSC), paving the way for Nigerian entries to be considered for the world’s most prestigious prizes for films.
The NOSC comprises twelve outstanding professionals who have over time proved their mettle as some of the finest in the movie industry and will select one Nollywood movie each year to be submitted for the Oscars. Ramsey Nouah was part of the committee (Others :Chineze Anyaene, Ngozi Okafor, Olumide Amure, Kene Mkparu, Emeka Mba, Chioma Ude, Akin Salami, Mildred Okwo, Biola Alabi, Charles Novia and Shaibu Hussein) According to Academy rules, the members will consider submissions on seven criteria, which are: story, direction, acting, cinematography, sound, music and universal theme. This is a great opportunity for Africa!
What’s your favourite Ramsey Nouah Movies?
Photo Credit: Ramsey Nouah (Instagram)
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Stephanie Linus Mentors Students at the Lagos Book And Arts Festival 2016
- Stephanie Linus Flags Off The ‘Stop VAWIE’ Campaign In Edo State
- Beautiful photos from Maxwell Linus’ 1st Birthday Party…
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- You cannot predict the future: Young Barack Obama with his grandmother Sarah Onyango Obama in Kenya
- Mother At The Age Of 72…
- Young African Female Pilots and more
- Married For 35 years With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers….
- More Celebs Birthday here
- 50 Year old Janet Jackson is pregnant