It is important for all companies to have a strong social media presence. By working hand-in-hand with you, we are able to understand your business. Hence, use our unique skills to create content that translate to your targeted audience.
According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites. And according to Social Media Examiner, 97% of marketers are currently participating in social media—but 85% of participants aren’t sure what social media tools are the best to use.
Check out the Top 10 Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
1. Increased Brand Recognition. Every opportunity you have to syndicate your content and increase your visibility is valuable. Your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. This is important because it simultaneously makes you easier and more accessible for new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers.
2. Improved brand loyalty. According to a report published by Texas Tech University, brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. The report concludes “Companies should take advantage of the tools social media gives them when it comes to connecting with their audience.
3. More Opportunities to Convert. Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to convert.
4. Higher conversion rates. Social media marketing results in higher conversion rates in a few distinct ways. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, and this is important because people like doing business with other people; not with companies.
5. Higher Brand Authority. Interacting with your customers regularly is a show of good faith for other customers.
6. Increased Inbound Traffic. Every social media profile you add is another path leading back to your site, and every piece of content you syndicate on those profiles is another opportunity for a new visitor.
7. Decreased Marketing Costs. If you can lend just one hour a day to developing your content and syndication strategy, you could start seeing the results of your efforts…
8. Better Search Engine Rankings. SEO is the best way to capture relevant traffic from search engines. Google and other search engines may be calculating their rankings using social media presence as a significant factor…. That means, if you want to rank for a given set of keywords, having a strong social media presence could be almost mandatory.
9. Richer Customer Experiences. Social media, at its core, is a communication channel like email or phone calls. Every customer interaction you have on social media is an opportunity. For example, if a customer complains about your product on Twitter, you can immediately address the comment, apologize publicly, and take action to make it right. Or, if a customer compliments you, you can thank them and recommend additional products. It’s a personal experience that lets customers know you care about them.
10. Improved Customer Insights. Social media also gives you an opportunity to gain valuable information about what your customers are interested in and how they behave.
These are the benefits of sustaining a long-term social media campaign, but if you’re still apprehensive about getting started, consider these points:
- Your Competition Is Already Involved. Your competitors are already involved on social media, which means your potential social media traffic and conversions are being poached.
- The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Reap the Benefits. Social media is all about relationship building, and it tends to grow exponentially as your followers tell their friends, and their friends tell their friends, and so on. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be able to start growing that audience.
- Potential Losses Are Insignificant. Realistically, you don’t have anything to lose by getting involved in social media. The amount of time and money it takes to create your profiles and start posting is usually minimal, compared to other marketing channels. Just six hours a week or a few hundred dollars is all it takes to establish your presence.
The longer you wait, the more you have to lose. Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions, and it’s here to stay….
Learn more here