In Case You Missed It…US visa applicants may now be required to disclose any social media handles, email addresses, and phone numbers used over the previous five years, under new procedures approved by the Trump administration.
According to reports, The new procedure will also allow consular officials to request 15 years worth of personal information such as the applicants’ employment history, previous passport
/travel records, addresses as well as their social media handles.
A State Department official said that
”such information is required to confirm identity or conduct more rigorous national security vetting,”
Even though the new ‘visa procedure’ questions are voluntary, failure to provide the information may delay or prevent the processing of an individual visa application…
- President Trump’s New Travel Ban…
- Esther Mbabazi: First Rwanda Female Pilot…
- Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia Kalenga Wins Rising Star Award…
- Favour Odozor, Graduates as Youngest Commercial Licence Pilot
- Youngest pilots in African
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20
- Young African Female Pilots and more