Main Functions of the Position: Overall responsibility for the effective management and supervision of Care workers and supporting the The Manager to ensure the location is providing an excellent provision of service to it’s customers and colleagues on a daily basis.
• London Borough of Brent
• Must have very good computer skills.
• Experience in administration, planning and organisational skills.
• Excellent telephone manners and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain and establish good working relationships, with customers, colleagues, care workers and other healthcare professionals.
• Logical thought processes, even tempered and patient.
Salary: £Neg+ perks. Full training is provided. Office hours are 0930-1800 Monday to Friday. To find out further details, please contact us on 020 8450 4999.